Art Simms Bass Fishing

My photo
I started bass fishing after watching all of the fishing shows on tv. A few years later I thought I was pretty good, until I entered a few tournaments. I quickly realized that I wasn't as good as I thought and was only donating my money. In 1997 I joined the Viking Bassmasters of the Minnesota Bass Federation to hone my skills with some guys more experienced than me. Since that time I have learned a lot and had some major success. I have been Viking Bassmasters Club Champion three times and won sixteen club tournaments. I was the Fishers of Men Minnesota East division champion in 2006, along with a few money tournament wins and numerous top tens.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 Bassmaster Classic picks

Here are my picks for the 2011 Bassmaster Classic on the Louisiana Delta....

Sentimental Pick.....Gary Klein. Everyone wants to win the Classic, but no one wants to win the Classic more than Gary!

DUH pick........KVD, Skeet, Ike. Need I say more?

Homeboy pick....Derek Remitz. I would love to see homeboy Derek win the Classic, but unfortunately the Delta doesn't fit his style.

Gut pick...... Kelly Jordan!!

Good luck to all the classic contenders!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey guys,,
i'm so interested in that sport,,,
i mean that kind of fishing so i got somebass fishing techniques