Art Simms Bass Fishing

My photo
I started bass fishing after watching all of the fishing shows on tv. A few years later I thought I was pretty good, until I entered a few tournaments. I quickly realized that I wasn't as good as I thought and was only donating my money. In 1997 I joined the Viking Bassmasters of the Minnesota Bass Federation to hone my skills with some guys more experienced than me. Since that time I have learned a lot and had some major success. I have been Viking Bassmasters Club Champion three times and won sixteen club tournaments. I was the Fishers of Men Minnesota East division champion in 2006, along with a few money tournament wins and numerous top tens.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New stuff



I still have not made it on the water yet but at least I think I am ready now. I had to put new tires on the trailer and replace my deep cycle batteries. I also purchased a few other items, here are some pics.



My new Kistler Rods Z-bone 7'6" heavy.



Quantum Accurist PT AC100HPT burner for the Z-bone



8ft Power-Pole pro series

4 comments:

FHC Outdoors said...

Just found your blog through Tami Jennings, and wanted to complement your site. I hope you're able to get on the water soon!

Art Simms said...

Thanks for checking out my blog Daniel. Check back often as my tournaments will start soon and i'll be blogging about them.

Art.

Joe Carlson said...

That Power-Pole and driveway for that matter look veeery familiar to me. How do you like it?

-Joe

Art Simms said...

Joe,
Very nice install job! Im sure i'll love it if i ever get to use it.

Art