Art Simms Bass Fishing

My photo
I started bass fishing after watching all of the fishing shows on tv. A few years later I thought I was pretty good, until I entered a few tournaments. I quickly realized that I wasn't as good as I thought and was only donating my money. In 1997 I joined the Viking Bassmasters of the Minnesota Bass Federation to hone my skills with some guys more experienced than me. Since that time I have learned a lot and had some major success. I have been Viking Bassmasters Club Champion three times and won sixteen club tournaments. I was the Fishers of Men Minnesota East division champion in 2006, along with a few money tournament wins and numerous top tens.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kistler build your own rod!

Kistler Rods new build your own Z-bone rod program is up and running. I ordered mine a few days ago and it was very simple. Just go to www.kistlerrods.com and click on build your own rod, from there you will be guided step by step through the building process. Choose your rod length, handle length, action, grip, etc. You will also be given choices like standard or split grip handle or the LE handle which includes a balancing kit, standard guides or Micro guides, standard or spiral guide wrap, and even thread color. Give it a try and own a truly one of a kind Kistler rod.

No comments: