Art Simms Bass Fishing

My photo
I started bass fishing after watching all of the fishing shows on tv. A few years later I thought I was pretty good, until I entered a few tournaments. I quickly realized that I wasn't as good as I thought and was only donating my money. In 1997 I joined the Viking Bassmasters of the Minnesota Bass Federation to hone my skills with some guys more experienced than me. Since that time I have learned a lot and had some major success. I have been Viking Bassmasters Club Champion three times and won sixteen club tournaments. I was the Fishers of Men Minnesota East division champion in 2006, along with a few money tournament wins and numerous top tens.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A&J Towing LLC



I have not had much time to blog lately because about a month ago my brother and I started a towing company - A&J Towing LLC. Between keeping my full time job, getting set up and working out all the kinks for A&J Towing, it just didn't leave any extra time.

We are based in Coon Rapids, MN. but service the entire Minneapolis, St. Paul & surrounding areas. If any one needs a tow, jump start, tire change, or lockout, give us a call. Mention you saw this blog and get 10% off.


A&J Towing LLC
24hrs/7 days wk
763-592-9697


3 comments:

Carl Spande said...

Good luck with the towing company. I have you guys entered into my phone and I will pass the word around.

Carl Spande said...

I heard a good way to get your name out there is to sponsor local fishing teams...hehe

Art Simms said...

Thanks Carl. Right now I'm hoping to make enough to pay the bills, but i'll keep you in mind if I ever get rich!

Art