Art Simms Bass Fishing

My photo
I started bass fishing after watching all of the fishing shows on tv. A few years later I thought I was pretty good, until I entered a few tournaments. I quickly realized that I wasn't as good as I thought and was only donating my money. In 1997 I joined the Viking Bassmasters of the Minnesota Bass Federation to hone my skills with some guys more experienced than me. Since that time I have learned a lot and had some major success. I have been Viking Bassmasters Club Champion three times and won sixteen club tournaments. I was the Fishers of Men Minnesota East division champion in 2006, along with a few money tournament wins and numerous top tens.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bassmaster Classic

Here are my picks to win the Bassmaster Classic, in no particular order.

Kevin VanDam - Obvious threat, any where, any time.

Greg Hackney - Somewhat of a local, the fishery fits his style.

Scott Rook - Knows how to win on river systems, may quietly sneak up on everyone.

1 comment:

Basspastor said...

I've been debating dropping KVD for Kelly Jordan on my fantasy team, but I think I'm going to keep KVD because I think I have an awesome line up not just for the Classic, but for the whole Elite Series as well. Right now I am right on the $100 limit to have the anglers I have which means when angler values go up after the Classic, most likely I wouldn't be able to afford to put KVD back on.